- Whitehall Farm Roman Villa and Landscape Project – Archive site for Whitehall Villa (2012).
- Local People, Local Past – A study of 11 Roman settlements in seven parishes of West Northamptonshire.
- Northamptonshire Artefact Recovery Club – Has been formed by a small group of like minded metal detectorists in the Northamptonshire region with the aims of increasing the archaeological knowledge of Northamptonshire as a whole, with specific interest in West Northamptonshire.
- Duston village directory – Contains a section on the history of Duston.
- Northamptonshire Archaeological Society – Formed in 1974 to promote the study and appreciation of the Archaeology and History of the county.
- Chester House Estate / Chester Farm – The Chester House Estate is one of the few places in the country which can demonstrate over 10,000 years of human activity.
Northamptonshire Archaeological Archives – “800 years of Northamptonshire’s history, people and places, all under one roof.”
- Roman Britain – Article about the Roman invasion of Britain
- The Roman Research Trust – a charitable trust which offers financial support to research and education in the field of Romano-British Archaeology.
- National Library of Scotland: maps – Over a quarter of a million maps as high-resolution, colour, zoomable images
- Community Archives and Heritage Group – Supports and promotes community archives in the UK and Ireland. We run conferences, give awards and provide advice and guidance.
- Landscapes of Governance Project – (UCL Institute of Archaeology)
- Local History Online– For news, resources, information, courses and nearly 1,000 local history links. Also a calendar of events and local history books for sale online.
- Council for British Archaeology – The Council was founded in 1944 for the ‘safeguarding of all kinds of archaeological material and the strengthening of existing measures for the care of ancient and historic buildings, monuments, and antiquities’ and to improve public education about archaeology.
- RESCUE – The British Archaeological Trust – An independent non-political charitable trust dedicated to supporting archaeology and the historic environment in Britain and abroad.
- Current Archaeology – “Britain’s favourite archaeology magazine.”
- MOLA Resource Library – Museum of London Archaeology resource library.
- BAJR Practical Guides – A series of simple downloadable reference articles about a variety of subjects relating to archaeology.
- Jigsaw Cambridgeshire Best Practice Users Guides – “Best Practice Users’ Guides”: Step-by-Step guides to conducting various archaeological techniques and notes from training courses.
- Archaeology Data Service for archaeological reports. – Established on the 1st October 1996 by a consortium of stakeholders dedicated to preserving our digital heritage data.
- Portable Antiquities Scheme – Run by the British Museum and Amgueddfa Cymru – National Museum Wales to encourage the recording of archaeological objects found by members of the public in England and Wales.
- Roman Roads Research Assoc. – Formed to advance knowledge of the Roman road network and promote the study of Roman roads and Roman heritage throughout the British Isles.