- The Club has been established to help fund the Field Centre.
- The Club will operate for an initial 3 years, with members being asked at the end of the first year to confirm participation for the second year.
- Membership of the Club will be £60 a year.
- To simplify administration, Members are requested to pay in full at the start of the year by either electronic transfer or cheque. However, if this is not convenient, Members can pay monthly by Standing Order.
- Expenses of the Club will be kept to a minimum e.g. set up expenses including annual licence and any postage.
- Total Income less such expenses will be divided approximately 50% to the financing of the Field Centre and 50% to members in a monthly draw.
- The Treasurer and the Promoter will decide how much to pay out in the first two months of three. In the third month, the amount paid out will be higher to ensure 50% is paid out over the three-month period. They will also decide whether this is one large payment or a first and second prize.
- The monthly draw will take place publicly, either at the Field Centre or at any appropriate event.
- The name of the winner will be mentioned on the CLASP website unless the member has requested that this be kept confidential.
- FCC Membership data will be kept private and data held by CLASP will be deleted on anyone ceasing to be a Member or at their request.
- Given the larger pay out in the third month, new Members will only be able to join the Club either a). at the start of each three months or b). by paying the full £15 for the current quarter even if the first or second Draws in that three-month period have been held.
- The Club will operate under the Small Society Lottery Regulations 2007. With a licence from South Northants licencing authority.
- The Club is promoted by the Trustees of CLASP as agreed by a resolution of 20 th January 2020.
Trustees: Dave Hayward (Chair), Angela Evans (Treasurer), Stephen Young (Archaeology Director), Marcus Lewis, Jim Aveling, Salma Pervez.
Organising Committee: Rob Close (Chair), Jim Aveling (Secretary), Julia Johns (Membership Secretary)