- Northamptonshire Archaeological Society
- West Northamptonshire Local History
Covers the villages of Barby, Crick and Kilsby, with the facility for other village communities to join the website.
- Northamptonshire Association for Local History
and, in particular http://www.northants-history.org.uk/nalhMemSoc.html where you can find contact details for many of the organisations which belong to CLASP.
- Norton Northamptonshire Portable Antiquities Search Team (NN PAST)
- Northamptonshire Artefact Recovery Club has been formed by a small group of like minded metal detectorists in the Northamptonshire region with the aims of increasing the archaeological knowledge of Northamptonshire as a whole, with specific interest in West Northamptonshire.
- Easton Maudit Villa
- Piddington Roman Villa – Upper Nene Archaeological Society
- University of Northampton
- JTrails – Northampton Jewish Archaeology
- The Roman Research Trust
- Community Archives and Heritage Group
- Landscapes of Governance Project (UCL Institute of Archaeology)
- Local History Online – for news, resources, information, courses and nearly 1,000 local history links. Also a calendar of events and local history books for sale online.
- Council for British Archaeology
- RESCUE – The British Archaeological Trust
- Current Archaeology